Thursday, May 05, 2011

Up and Running – or should I say typing?

After much procrastination I have finally got my blog ready to go. Thanks to sister  Peggy aka Crazy Quilter and “Blogging for Bliss” by Tara Frey. Tara’s book is inspiring, I recommend it to anyone thinking of blogging.
My latest stitching craze – like many others in the quilt world is making Mug Rugs. After admiring them on other blogs I decided I just had to give it a go. I didn’t really fancy binding such a small item so I worked out an easy no hand sewing technique. Here are some of my finished rugs:

                                   
 

Now just in case that has made you keen to whip up one (or several) of these little beauties I am creating a tutorial for you.
WARNING!! These rugs are like potato chips – one is not enough.

Linda

1 comment:

  1. An excellent start. I look forward to more good reads.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...