Thursday, June 23, 2011

Another quilting finish


If you like navy, tan and orange together you’re going to love this one.
DSCF0963

This was going to be an X Block quilt but Maxie decided that she didn’t want to cut her blocks down small. She decided to lattice her blocks instead. Doesn’t it look nice?
DSCF0965
I used my favourite gold/brown variegated thread. It blends across the blocks well and looks amazing on the dark border.
DSCF0964
I didn’t want to send this quilt home. One of my favs so far.
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN
Linda

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment. Encouraging words from you mean a lot!

    Cheers
    Linda

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...