Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mid winter cheer

Inspired by Leanne at Cottage Tales we thought it was time to drag a malingering turkey out of the freezer. We have just enjoyed a yummy lunch:
Roast Turkey and gravy, with roasted potatoes, kumara (sweet potatoes) and parsnip. Carrot and cauliflower with sauce served on the side:
DSCF1007
Followed by rolled passion fruit Pavlova.(Sorry no pic we ate it all!)
Oh dear two foodie posts in a row, I better get doing some stitching instead of eating!
Thanks for popping by
TTFN
Linda

2 comments:

  1. I love rolled pav. My Dad is a whizz at making it.

    For some insane reason I want to rush out and buy a turkey for dinner now. Your feast looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shay - I have a confession -I bought the rolled pav. A lady here has worked out how to make and freeze them. A great little special treat to just whip out of the freezer.
    Cheers
    Linda

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...