Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Midnight Madness Mystery

Funny I typed that and then wondered what unsuspecting people would arrive here as the result of a search. Imagine their surprise to end up at a 60mumble lady’s patchwork and quilting site! In three weeks I am teaching a Mystery quilt at our local quilting group Taupo Quiltmakers.
These are the fabrics I am using:
Midnight Madness Fabric
A total change for me.Very trendy I know but I have never used this combination in a large project. Not happy about the far left fabric I have put on the “black” side. I think it reads as more white than black. What do you think? I’d value your input.
Thanks for dropping by.
TTFN
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...