Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bring on the big guns

No I don’t mean

or

I mean this

DSCF1455

My floor quilting frame. I haven’t used this for many years but I decided it was perhaps the best way to proceed  with my Rugby World Cup quilting challenge.

Quilt going on

DSCF1458

How about this for an outlook as you stitch?

DSCF1460

I’m making good progress now. I can really move along as I can spoon quilt.There are all sorts of gizmos around to help you quilt but a good old teaspoon takes a lot of beating!

TTFN

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous view xxx
    can't wait to see my quilt up on the frame *whoop*

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a view like that you couldn't help but be inspired !

    Good luck with the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome view. Never heard of spoon quilting - enjoyed video thanks.
    I have to start thinking about quilting Grandmothers Garden quillt.....

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...