Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Butterflies are free

My good friend Debbie is a prolific quilt maker. When she made this garden trellis quilt featuring some super Hoffman butterfly fabric she asked me to quilt it.

2010_0828sharronsquilt0002

 

Debbie's quilt 2

2010_0828sharronsquilt0004

I loved quilting over her pretty fabric selection.

In return she restored an old oak chest of drawers for our Mother:

2010_0918mumsdrawers0006

Don’t they look fantastic? Debbie is such a talented person. One of those amazing people who can turn her hand to anything. I’m real glad she’s our friend.

TTFN

PS Don’t forget to comment on my giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. droool that butterfly fabric is wonderful! Lovely quilt & quilting too!

    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING barter payment or green dollar!
    And the oak dresser is gorgeous - !!
    Did you see my blog post headed "Mr B has talent"

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...