Thursday, September 08, 2011

Fabric? Yes I have lots of it!


Perhaps too much, I felt a bit like this today:

Except I wasn’t quiet that smiley! I have an excellent storage area for fabric and stuff but I think some gremlins must have been it there because it had become rather messy. It’s coming right though. Just have to put a pile a fabrics away in the appropriate places and order will be restored.

I know there are cures for ants, mice and other critters – is there any way to stop the fabric gremlins?

TTFN

 

PS I know I know – stop buying the stuff they love!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you find it -- I think around here the only way my sewing room will stay clean is if I stay out of it after getting it back in shape (which it desperately needs)

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...