Saturday, December 31, 2011

I am so lucky……….

………………my nephew James bought me an I Pad!!!! Wahooooooooooooooo!

Note: I Pads with Pink covers go better!

So another tech item to master! What apps do I need/want? I am tempted by Adobe Ideas which Mary uses to check out quilt stitching ideas. That could save me from looking like a womble sketching ideas out in the air with my finger!

I welcome any suggestions you may have for Quilting friendly apps – or any other must haves.

Oh, Happy New Year!!

Cheers

4 comments:

  1. What a great gift for your nephew. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful nephew! Just play and enjoy - mine goes with me everywhere - except into the prison when the quilt calculation app from Robt Kauffman would be helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very lovely nephew you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am completely in love with my Ipad. Have fun playing with yours!

    Half the fun is deciding what apps you want.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...