Sunday, January 08, 2012

Cool Cats

Peggy and I spent Thursday and Friday whipping up a quick quilt top to send to a family member in Christchurch.Several years ago I was sent a tin full of  6” squares of cat themed as part of a Kiwquilters on line Christmas Swap.

DSCF1700

We used the disappearing 9 patch technique to get our fabric orientated correctly from Obsessively Stitching. Gotta love this method for making a quick quilt.

 DSCF1702

Hope you noted that the top has been Cat scanned.

Bye for now

3 comments:

  1. I do prefer this CAT SCAN to any other, painless, no beforehand procedures, pretty pictures to look at and a lovely quilt stitched with love,perfect for a wet summer's day. Cheers from Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat scanned! HA HA! Your quilt looks fantastic! A kitty-lover's dream! :o)

    Thanks for linking to my tutorial!
    Care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful: I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...