Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cool Cats………

are looking very cool:

DSCF1771

Amazing how a few squiggly lines can add so much texture.

DSCF1767

Nearly half way through, no wonder those cool cats are jumping for joy.

DSCF1769

I’m using my new fav soft grey So Fine Signature thread. It is such a great blending thread. Pop it on purple and it looks purple, pop it on blue and it looks blue.So versatile or should that be sew?

It’s all bright and cheerful in the sewing room today. Pop on over and check out Peggy’s project.

Thanks for popping by – keep on coming back I will be hosting a super giveaway soon.

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Cute quilt!

    How long did it take you to collect all the cat fabric? I haven't seen that much in the fabric stores around here.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...