Sunday, January 22, 2012

My favourite everyday Pin Cushion

Yesterday I forgot to show you the pin cushion I use all the time.

DSCF1812

Isn’t it darling? Years ago Aunty Grace had a pin cushion like this. I thought it was the cutest thing. Several years ago I spotted them whilst shopping in Sydney. I bought more then one. I gave one away, I’ve worn one out and I’m down to my last one. They are stuffed with something quite to firm,looks like saw dust. The filling seems keep my pins sharp and bright. These were as cheap as chips, about $2 each. I wish I had bought more.

Did you the sign of OCD behaviour? Yes every now and then I just have to take all the pins out and sort them into colour groups. Eeek!

DSCF1810

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...