Friday, March 09, 2012

Do you remember this?

DSCF2004

Let’s zero in for a close up:DSCF2015

Lemon Bars. Yum. I took a chance and made this the first time for morning tea for the Tokoroa Ladies. You can find the recipe over at Make it do.Thanks Calli, this recipe is a keeper. For my  NZ and Aussie friends the powdered sugar in the base is what we call Icing Sugar and 1 cup of butter is 8ozs. The topping is very sweet – I may try a bit less sugar next time. This is one of those slices that seems to better the day after baking and even better the day after that – if it lasts that long!

Do try – oh and pop over and say “Hi” to Calli – tell her I sent you. She has a homemaker theme going on her blog. Lots to look at, you could be lost there for some time!

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. I agree that Lemon Bars are tasty. I haven't made them for ages.

    Thank you for sharing the link to Calli's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! Your post reminded me that Ive been meaning to look up a recipe for lemon ginger bars for about a month!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...