Monday, April 02, 2012

Add a dash of Lime

I have had such fun quilting this quilt. 

DSCF2148

Yes it is another one of those steps and stairs quilts. Such a challenge to try and think of a new quilting plan.

On the frame work in progress:

DSCF2131

Looking good:

DSCF2124

Such fun, so bright and zingy. The green is much more limey than it looks in the pictures.

I kept thinking of names for this one.

Lime Zest

DSCF2134

A twist of Lime

DSCF2152

Lime twister.

DSCF2150

What do you think?

…………….and just because I can – the back

DSCF2140

Yes, I’m one happy quilter!

Peggy and I took a walk by the lake this morning.We never cease to be amazed by the beauty that surrounds us.

DSCF2122

Thanks for popping by.

4 comments:

  1. Whatever you call it, this is a stunning quilt. Your quilting is amazing and adds so much to this simple design. Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness........talk about quilting making the quilt! Fantastic. My eye sees the beautiful blue in the quilt...this quilt is a real blue dazzler!

    happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that quilting! Oh to have the skill (and patience) to quilt like you!
    But enough with the gorgeous landscape shots, you are making me SO homesick :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Auntie Linda have you always had that quilt frame? That's what my grandmother use to have in the garage on a wire that went across the entire garage - it was always a special treat to go in there and see what she had rolled up on there.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...