Sunday, April 15, 2012

Margaret’s Menagerie

My friend Margaret makes the most wonderful imaginative, vibrant quilts for her Grandchildren.

I was thrilled when she asked me to quilt this one:

DSCF2187

Mental note: must find better place to take photos of quilts.

Funky shapes around the chickens

DSCF2181

Cool Cats on Kaffe

DSCF2184

Shrek the sheep would be jealous

DSCF2179

Butterflies peruse the flowers

DSCF2175

Jiminy Cricket is in the garden too.

DSCF2177

Thanks Margaret for asking me to quilt your Menagerie.It was great fun.

Thanks for popping by

3 comments:

  1. Linda, the quilt is fabulous, and the quilting so perfect with each panel.My favourite??? The chicken.!!!You must truly be thrilled when each quiltv is finished, and i am so very, very, sure that Margaret will also just love her Menagerie.Cheers from Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful quilt made even more beautiful with your creative quilting - well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable quilt.

    Margaret's grandchildren are fortunate to have such an imaginative and talented grandmother.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...