Thursday, April 19, 2012

Snap Happy

Do you remember the Dolly Quilts I made? Tomorrow we are going to be visited by the girls that I made the quilts for.

I thought it would be nice to have a little girlie something for them to take home. After raiding Peggy’s stash for a nice piece of Laurel Burch I made these wee Snap Happy purses:

DSCF2226

These purses are a doddle to make. Pop over to Just another hang up to see a tutorial.Or go to Erica's Craft (no affiliation just where I found the pattern – and they didn’t charge me an arm and a leg to post to New Zealand) and buy the Snap Happy pattern.

Once you get the hang of these you can make them any size you want. A larger one makes a super I Pad sleeve.

DSCF2223

Thanks for popping by

Cheers

3 comments:

  1. Love your purses .... the girls who receive them should be delighted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling bags: the girls will love them.

    Thanks for the tutorial link.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...