Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I’m a Material Girl

….and I just couldn’t resist when I saw a fabric range I have been coveting come up on special at Green Fairy Quilts. I usually say “support your local quilt store” but I haven’t seen this stocked locally.

DSCF2333

The fabric design is “Puttin’ on the Ritz” by Bunny Hill.Anyone who knows me will think this is so right for me! I wonder if this print would have any thing to do with that?

I ordered this on the 11th and it was here today. Not bad!

I have been waiting a long time for the perfect fabric to make a quilt for our bedroom. One layer cake and 12 Fat Quarters should do it.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, the fabric is lovely - worth waiting for just the right design. Looking forward to seeing the quilt taking shape.
    Have a lovely week. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fabric line. I have it in the pink.

    Looking forward to seeing what you come up with !

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...