Thursday, May 03, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!!!

 

What a surprise, my new blogging friend Esther over at Threads on the Floor  sent me this award.

I had seen it on other blogs but had no idea what it was all about. After some research I found out this:

Liebster is a German word meaning dearest arey, and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.

If you receive the award, you should:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favourite bloggers and keep it going!

Leanne and family at Cottage Tails. I’ve mentioned Leanne before. Love her blog, gardening patchwork, knitting, home schooling, cats (big fav with me) and much more. Do pop over and look.

Karen at Milly Made it. I have just found Karen’s blog and become a follower. Karen is into “modern quilting” so I am hoping she will inspire me to make a modern quilt.

Catalina’s Cottage. Cat writes about her life with the divine Mr CC and two children. She is into craft. patchwork, knitting, crochet. A lady who values her time as an at home Mum.

Jean over at All Points of the Compass. Jean and I started blogging at about the same time. We’ve held virtual hands and helped each other learn the ropes. Jean has interesting  posts up about venturing into off road territory here in NZ.

Kate of Canada over at Babbling Brook. Kate is new to blogging but pumping out the posts Always an interesting read.

Finally while I’ve got your attention may I give an honourable mention to my DH Glynn who is putting up his memoirs at Memoirs of a Staffordshire Lad. If you like a bit of history and the chance to view WWII England through a young person’s eyes pop over and check him out.

Thank you again Esther, it’s lovely to have the opportunity to draw attention to some of my favourite blogs.I’ve just past my 200th post so this award has given me a real boost. BTW the award name is appropriate for me as I am part German.

Thanks for popping by.

3 comments:

  1. It's always fun to find new blogs. Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, I thank you for awarding me the Liebster Blog Award and regret that I've been unable to post about it yet. Sometimes life just gets in the way ..... I am grateful and as soon as I figure out how to post the award on my blog I shall take care of business. Spring, summer, and fall are very busy for us with two places to take care of. Time on the computer is a luxury.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Linda - I've finally passed it on today.
    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...