Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sweet Peas

The ladies gathered at our house again on Wednesday.

Moira has been lucky enough to acquire a stash! These fantastic lighthouse and yacht materials were included. Moira is making a quilt for her grandson who is very keen on sailing.

DSCF2291DSCF2293

Andreena has been in the of making exploding pineapples:

 

DSCF2294

Look what happens if you off set these blocks:

DSCF2296

I can see a zig zag appearing across the quilt – but then how to fill in the gaps on the side? A half block perhaps? What do you think?

Thanks for popping by

PS To my new followers who I cant contact thank you for joining my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I like the secondary pattern with the pineapple blocks! A half-block would be the perfect solution for filling the gaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lighthouse and yachting fabrics - must look out for them. Really enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...