Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Dear Jane V

It is amazing how just a few lines of stitching can make a block look so different:
DSCF2929
Isn’t this pretty?
DSCF2927
Less is more:
DSCF2931
In keeping with the tradition of Dear Jane I am trying to keep away from using background fillers on these wee blocks. This one though, just called for some Micro stippling.
DSCF2933
I just love the way my Micro stippling made the Applique pop.
Looks like DJ and I have a few more days together yet.
Thanks for popping by

5 comments:

  1. Linda a lot of different blocks with different quilting to suit them each so well,just lovely, waiting for the whole picture.Did you get any ash? we have more on the table tonight,maybe the wind has changed. Stay safe. Cheers, Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love seeing what you're doing with each block ... what a creative mind you have! I'm in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quilting on this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blocks, all of them! Such pretty colors, precise sewing, and complimentary quilting!

    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...