Sunday, August 12, 2012

Dear Jane VI

Yes we’ve been having some quality time together today. I’m nearly half way down the rows. I just love the way the blocks seem to take on a whole different “personality” when they are stitched.

DSCF2957

Sometimes they seem to look like miniature quilts.

DSCF2959DSCF2965

And although I am trying not to background fill it is just what some blocks need. Perfect for this Drunkard’s Path.

DSCF2961

Wonder what Jane would think of my kinda “modern” straight line quilting on this block?

DSCF2963

Bye for now

3 comments:

  1. Ooohh, I love the first block you showed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in awe of your creative eye and finding the perfect stitches for each block. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've looked back through your posts and am very impressed that you have a DJ at the quilting stage!! It sounds like you are having fun quilting her - I love what you are doing - it's going to be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...