Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dear Jane VII

Yes, Jane and I had some time together yesterday.

As always less is more:

    DSCF2977DSCF2979

Jane knew that, she didn’t quilt her blocks to death.

Look at these hearts popping:

DSCF2981

Don’t worry that’s just basting passing through the top of the hearts.

In all its lovely yellow ginghamness this Le Moyne star is probably my favourite block so far. It kinda just snuck up on me and turned out so pretty

DSCF2975

Sweet Peas gather at our house tomorrow. I wonder if they will notice a change in our lounge?

DSCF2988

Brother Alan is visiting, he has installed  a new quilt rail for us. (That lumpy bumpy bit at the bottom of the picture is our super large squishy cushion sofa.)

Hope to bring you news of Sweet Peas tomorrow.

TTFN

PS I never get tired of looking at Urban Pods.Smile

1 comment:

  1. How I envy the Sweet Peas: they get to see Dear Jane in person.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...