Friday, November 09, 2012

A cunning little tool

Last time my brother Alan was here he presented me with this:

DSCF3581

Doesn’t look too exciting does it? It is a metal ruler with two super strong magnets snapped onto it. I didn’t realise what a useful little tool it was until the other day when I thought I would just wave it over the bobbins sitting on the shelf to see if it worked. Well it sure did. Five bobbins jumped onto it. They took some prising off too!

Look Mum  - no hands!

DSCF3591

So this is a new favourite tool. Great when I drop a bobbins/pins /needles on the floor.

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Linda, can you buy these magic rulers in nz? Great idea, as I use my magnet pin holder bowl, but a ruler would be so much easier. Cheers from Jean

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...