Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Catch up stitching

Way back in July 2011 I made a sample for a Midnight Madness evening of a 10 minute quilt block using a directional fabric.

Ten Minute Block

I finally completed the quilt top.

Ten Minute Quilt Block 2

Only two years.

I had two blocks over so I made two cushion covers.

Ten minute quilt block cushion

Now all I need is my new long arm machine so I can get quilting.

Frosty here this morning but I am sure that will lead to a beautiful day.

All good in Taupo.

2 comments:

  1. Love that block and the quilt Linda. Is your machine coming from America?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I like those blocks as potholders. Very chic!

    Ive been working on my hexie flower garden quilt for almost two years. You cant rush genius is what I keep telling myself.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...