Monday, July 15, 2013

Do you remember when I made this quilt?

 

[DSCF0276%255B17%255D.jpg]

Let me introduce you to the recipient my Great Niece Anna-Clara:

Anna with bow in her hair in heart

Only a few weeks old and already a fashion star!

Check out the foot wear:

New_1_Anna with bows on her feet

I may be just a teeny bit prejudiced but isn’t she adorable?

Anna Clara collage

We have to get by with photos only as this little treasure is in London. A real life cuddle would be nice. 

Sigh

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She
    She's beautiful Linda and I love the hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Anna-Clara is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She really is a sweetie...and I still adore that quilt too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a darling little lady, what a pretty name. Still love that quilt!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...