Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Re purposing……

Every now and then I put a calico quilt sandwich onto my quilting machine to check out threads or patterns. Some quilters call the result a Graffiti Quilt.

Chair quilt

We have a new sewing chair which is covered with that horrid synthetic fabric that attracts threads and cat fur like a magnet. I have made my graffiti quilt into a cover for it.

Ta dah

DSCF1429

Not a perfect fit I know. I kinda made it up as I went along.

Peggy and I decided to move our sewing machines into the Sun room for a few weeks. Spot my new sewing corner. Too nice.

sewng in sun room

I have to admit that is the before sewing photo – doesn’t look that tidy now!

Thanks for popping by.

1 comment:

  1. I need to cover my sewing/office chair too. It is covered with thread right now and looks awful. But, hey! A messy sewing area means work (fun) is going on!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...