Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Something old, something new,

something borrowed, something blue.

DSCF1360

The something old is the wool blanket in this quilt and the op shopped Laura Ashley print on the back.

 DSCF1380

The something new is the printed squares fabric.

 

DSCF1373

(did you spot the girls bombing my photo?)

………and for something borrowed I am going to claim my first attempt at Susie’s Magic Binding.

DSCF1367

Oh, and I’m sure you can see the blue!

Thanks for popping by

 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice -- I love blue quilts: they are so calming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic quilt...I wouldnt have known that was cheater fabric if you hadnt said.

    This reminds me of a gorgeous blue Spring Sky!


    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...