Friday, October 17, 2014

Sweet Peas Row x Row

  
Last week at our Sweet Pea gathering we all received our Row x Row bags back.

Warning: Lots of photos in this post.

First up Andreena's  black, red and white


Debbie's Modern and Bright




My Rainbow Kitties




Margaret's Puss cats and Pansies


Peggy sent fabrics featuring Fairies, garden scenes and some pre-cut hearts.
Along the way some extra Fairies joined the party


Rochelle'sLife is a Beach
I'll have to put an extra photo in of this one, Margaret made an extra wide row featuring Sunbonnet Sue and Overall Sam at the beach


Peggy's Framed Fairies in the garden



Trish provided a pretty floral fabric as a theme for her rows.

.
Moira received her rows earlier this year. You can read about that here.

I'm sorry the photos in this blog aren't so good. I had camera issues and I had to write it in Blogger, Grrrrrrr. I'm sure you'll see lots more about these RxRs as they are completed.

Linda


4 comments:

  1. What a delightful selection of quilts, you must all be very pleased indeed!
    I have always thought row by row or round robin projects must be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely assortment of colors and blocks. Nicely done, Sweet Peas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous - each and every one , and all so uniquely different. Great quilts Sweet Peas!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...