Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2016

She's gone Country


Tracey attended a Midnight Madness with Taupo Quiltmakers. The Pattern they stitched was Scrappy Happy Houses by Bonnie Hunter. Tracey selected a country theme for her quilt. A colour theme which suits this quilt well.

…so Baptist fans for the houses. I think this looks very cute. A soft classic feather for the border.
To break up the plain border a bit I stitched corner stones.













a glimpse at the back art



Thanks for asking me to quilt for you Tracey.Just because I can another peek.

While I was quilting Tracey’s quilt I was listening to a little country music. This song came on and seemed so right. Enjoy..







3 comments:

  1. loving these houses and your quilting too

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely quilt and beautifully finished by you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from Belgium, visit my weblog on: https://koivis.wordpress.com/
    so the flag of your country is on the list of visitors;

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...