Sunday, March 12, 2017

Some sunshine in my day

It has been a pleasure to quilt  Clare of lotsmooredesigns stitchery and patchwork quilt. 

 

I loved working on this quilt. It seems such a happy quilt. Clare requested that I kept the quilting soft so I just outlined each stitchery two times with a little added detail inside. The patchwork blocks I kept simple too with some fanlight shapes and leaves.

 


 

......and of course feathers for the borders. 
 

Thank you for sending your beautiful quilt to me Clare. 

.....and thank you for popping by. 


Linda

4 comments:

  1. I love the way you've quilted the stitched blocks, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty quilt, I love all those stitched blocks. And 'feathers' on the borders is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and indeed a happy quilt. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty and happy quilt with a lot of work gone into it
    Love

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...